COS is a Linux distro created for mining purposes only, a part of the CoinFly ecosystem.
Please find below the basic setup for the Ethereum mining pool. You could easily set up any other pool with the following instructions. Please go to "How to start" section of the relevant pool. Create a wallet address according to Step 1.
- Install COS following the instruction.
- Go to the farm tab. Click on your rig line and then click the Settings.
- Choose the coin you would like to mine. In this example we choose ETH. Select the mining software you would like to use. For example Phoenix miner ETH. Choose your ETH wallet address at the Account group menu. Select the pool location nearest to you (by default choose EU).
- Click Apply button.
- Configuration is now sent to the mining rig and the mining process starts automatically.
- You are all set and your mining rig is mining in 2Miners pool.
2Miners mining pools: https://2miners.com/
2CryptoCalc mining profit calculator: https://2cryptocalc.com/