Since you start to mine your hashrate grows gradually. Please wait. The pool determines your hashrate based on the amount of shares sent by your mining rigs (workers). This value could be a little bit different from reported hashrate (in your mining software).
Articles in this section
- How to withdraw coins?
- My hashrate is lower then in the miner
- Should I choose Pool or Solo?
- How does PPLNS pool reward system works?
- My block reward is low or no reward. Uncle and Orphan blocks.
- Unconfirmed balance - what does that mean?
- How much could I mine with my hashrate?
- Wallet - How to create a wallet for crypto coins?
- Can I mine to an exchange wallet?
- What is the minimum payment? Can I change it?